Quality Assurance / Functional
(Apprentice or intership)
We are looking for a QA / functional apprentice which may lead to a permanent contract after the apprenticeship period.
Our goal as a company is to deliver bug free software to our customers. In this context, your main mission is to guarantee the quality of our two main products. We will assist you in becoming our quality assurance specialist at Streamlane.
- Bring awareness and maintain the quality culture in Streamlane
- Write non-regression tests
- Be able to deal efficiently with complex functional requests and transcript the business needs into test cases
At this position you will be asked to be a pure team player, proactive, use your analytical, creative skills to help us deliver to our customers high quality products.
Fluent in French (for internal communication) and English (for external communication).
- TDD knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Agile / SCRUM knowledge
- Fluent english
- Fast learner with regards to our business’ functional aspects
Technical environnement appreciated:
- Cucumber and Gherkin language
- Cypress or equivalent
This position is provided as an internship (6 months) or apprentice contract (contrat en alternance)