Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.streamlane.tech
This policy explains when and why we, STREAMLANE, collect personal information about our content subscribers, persons that use its website and how we use it and keep it secure and your rights in relation to it.
STREAMLANE uses and protects any information that you give STREAMLANE when you request content, use its website www.streamlane.tech, subscribe to a webinar or to the newsletter.
STREAMLANE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
STREAMLANE reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check this webpage from time to time to for any amendments.
What we collect
We collect information to enable us:
- to promote and provide information to subscribers about our news, industry news & trends, our events and workgroups;
- to process application for employment;
- to enable us to meet our legal obligations;
- The information we need for this purpose is personal data and could include your name, job title, address (es), email address (es), telephone contact numbers, financial information, and photographs/promotional images of attendees participating at our networking events and workgroups.
How we collect this information
We collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, you may provide this information on a web subscription form, a webinar registration, via email, by visiting our website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the purposes detailed below:
- To communicate with you on STREAMLANE news, industry news, event invitations which are relevant to you
- To also seek consent from new or “opt-out” contact prior to sending information
- To hold and run physical or web events including follow up surveys related to the events / For the legitimate interests of holding these events for the benefit of the participants; for the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating and promoting STREAMLANE
- For recruitment of employees / For the legitimate interests of operating STREAMLANE
- To enter into and managing arrangements with suppliers / For the legitimate interests of operating and promoting STREAMLANE
- To administer STREAMLANE’s relationship with you and respond to queries / Consent will be sought to retain information.
How we protect your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration or deduction. We will never sell your data and will not transfer your data out of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Who else has access to the information you provide us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your prior consent (which you can withhold) or are required by law to do so.
Nevertheless, we may pass your personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing you information through our mailing system. All our service providers and partners are RGPD compliant, so your data is secure.
How long will we retain your information
We will hold your data on our systems if :
- you are a client and for as long afterward as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- you have formally requested to receive information from us and as long as you don’t request your unsubscription via the “unsubscribe” link present in each of our information mail.
- If you have unsubscribed from our communication, we will still keep some anonymous information for analytics purposes only. We will completely erase all your data and stop using it only if you specifically request the full erasement. You can request erasement of your data to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have rights under the GDPR:
- to access your personal data;
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed;
- to have your personal data corrected;
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances;
- to object or to restrict how your personal data is processed;
- to have your data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances;
- to lodge a complaint with the CNIL who may be contacted at https://www.cnil.fr/;
- If any of the information we hold about you is inaccurate or you have any concerns or complaints about the way in which your personal data has been handled you can write to email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.