We are looking for an Angular Developer who will join our development team. The ideal candidate is a quality driven and proactive team player, with a genuine interest for problem solving and both technical/functional topics.
- have prior experience in Angular development.
- be a fluent english speaker.
- have a proven ability to work with a small team and some of the tools this implies
- be able to deal efficiently with complex customer requests and anticipate their needs.
At this position you will be asked to use your analytical, creative skills to help us deliver to our customers a high value, high quality product.
Responsibilities of the Angular Developer
Within the team:
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established front-end application processes
- Develop Angular application code
Towards our customers:
- Ability to actively support our customers once the product is delivered
Qualifications for Angular Developer
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position within a develpment team, has a Master’s or PHD in Engineering, Computer Science or another quantitative field, with these qualifications:
– Strong Object Oriented modelling skills
– Angular (version >=4) development proven record track
– Mastering of the following tools:
– Strong problem solving skills
– Fluency in English
– A drive to learn and to tackle new challenges
– Knowledge or experience withJava 1.8 programming, Jenkins, Postman, SoapUI would be a plus